See what’s new in CSE 2010!
Make Economics Fun!
This Common Sense Economics website and its accompanying textbook provide tools to help make economics fun. This site provides speedy electronic resource guidance, quality supplements, economic examples, and quick links to cool stuff. Compared to other websites, the Common Sense Economics website offers a substantially larger quantity of field-tested economics materials that focus on experience-based learning. All 20 Voluntary National Content Standards in Economics are covered. Most importantly, this website contains materials that will help instructors fashion exciting and informative courses regardless of text.
What you’ll find here…
- More information about the book
- Instructional tools and supplementary materials for Common Sense Economics
- Learning tools and engaging ideas on how to learn economics
- More information on economics in the movies, comics, fun activities, videos, games, and creative ideas
- Information on the February 9th Common Sense: Economics for Life! workshop combined with the 9th annual workshop on “Creative Teaching Ideas for Your Basic Economics Course” held the evening of February 7th and day of February 9th, 2013 in Tampa, FL.
Hope to see you at one or both events!